The world has been flipped upside down like a not-yet-done pancake. There's a whole lot of mess out there and we're doing our best to try and help things get better.
Because your safety is important to us, as is our own, we wanted to share with you the things we're doing to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- We're shipping packages after hours. This way we can avoid people but still get your packages in the mail. That being said, we are reducing the number of our shipping trips to 2-3 times a week to further limit our contact with others (for their safety and ours).
- We're cleaning our surfaces and outside doors regularly. This will help us keep healthy ourselves so that we don't have to shut down for 2 weeks.
- We've made a Stay Home and Sew collection. We opened up our club pattern vault to everyone. This way you won't run out of embroidery projects while stuck at home.
- We'll soon be rolling out our patterns on Solvy. This way, in the event that our suppliers have to close, we can still ship out our patterns to you.
- We'll also soon be offering care packages for people who have lost their jobs. Everyone needs some stress relief in their life right now and losing an income shouldn't prevent that from happening.
For updates on all of these and more announcements, please either follow us on Instagram (@poplushembroidery) or sign up for our mailing list (check out our About page).