I'm always on a mission to get my embroidery kits into brick and mortar shops because it not only helps you shop local, but it allows more people to find their newest crafting hobby.
So I wanted to take a little moment to showcase my newest partners because they may well be in your city.
- Seattle, WA - The Elliott Bay Book Company is one of those cute bookstores where you can spend an entire day.
- New York City - Gotham Quilts and Magpie have both your crafting and gift-giving needs covered.
- Minneapolis, MN - Knit & Bolt is an amazing independent yarn and fabric shop.
- Atlanta, GA - Star Provisions couples great food with great gifts.
- Corvallis, OR - The Starlight Stitchery offers wonderful sewing projects for crafters.
Not seeing your city? Check out my full list of retailers on my website HERE.